PowerPoint and Video Multimedia presentation to regional heads of UK Museums
British Pathé approached Cogent to help them present and promote an important initiative to enable UK Museums to economically feature archive footage in their exhibitions. The Pathé offer comprised:
- Unlimited instant web access to 75 years of unique film footage
covering news, sport, social history and entertainment.
- 3500 hours of filmed history from 1896 to 1970, over 90,000 film
items and 12m stills from the oldest film company in the world.
- Downloadable broadcast quality for on-screen display.
- Viewable online in low resolution for search and selection.
Cogent were briefed communicate the benefits and features of the scheme and to demonstrate the use of the website and how easy it is to search the database of videos, preview a clip and then view the high resolution movie. Cogent advised Pathé to create two presentations:
- A live presentation to maximize impact incorporating a simple and memorable benefits and features overview, a video introduction, website demonstration and sample videos.
- A high quality digital print booklet mirroring the live presentation but with expanded detail. This would enable the delegates to explain the business case to their colleague