B2C and B2B Design for Print
Our services include copywriting, proofreading, photography, illustration, print buying, fulfilment and quality assurance.
Steamship Mutual more >
Electronic media hasn’t killed printed communications but they are increasingly used in different ways. Cogent Design has a media neutral approach and we advise our clients on the most effective media to achieve their desired result according to the audience, brand positioning, budget etc.
Most of our clients communicate using a mix of media including websites for PC and increasingly mobile devices, PowerPoint, multimedia, events, video and print (both as hard copy and also for electronic distribution via PDF).
For print we design and produce a comprehensive range of high quality effective marketing communications - brochures, magazines, print adverting, flyers, books, reports, invitations and banners.
Factors affecting the decision to use printed communications include:
- The desired impact in terms of the brand and look and feel (e.g. quality)
- What the messages are and how the customer wants to access them
- Shelf life of the content and required speed of delivery
- Production and distribution costs
- The use of high quality digital print for shorter runs as opposed to traditional litho print
- Personalisation and campaign specific editions
- Alternative or additional use of PDFs.